Friday, October 23, 2009

Before I forget it all...




...I need to start documenting this wonderful little person's journey. Bear is 5 and growing and learning faster than I can keep up with. There was a time when I felt I witnessed every new discovery of his, I saw the cogs turn and joined him in his elation (or dismay) as he learned a new concept. Now I am lucky if I can keep up with the latest Lego creation he has made or who his "imaginarian" friends are at the moment. He is currently having a "reading explosion" similar to the "language explosion" he had at age two, and I have no idea what he can and can't read at this point. He is a sweet, loving boy, who is not afraid to be himself. I am so happy that I can give him a life free of School, and it brings me great joy to see him flourish learning naturally at home.



A recent science experiment demonstrating surface tension.

Bear has recently started going to a weekly art class. This is his work from the second week, A self portrait in bed with "imaginarian" cat Whiskers getting cosy and the Tooth Fairy flying overhead ready to collect the tooth in the glass jar. Bear is currently very proud to have his first wobbly tooth.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog, gorgeous subject, love the surface tension photograph!

    ReplyDelete